Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Year’s Resolution

My new year’s resolution is to become a better writer. Full stop.

I feel like I’m already a competent enough writer. I guess I can string together a handful of words and make something that reads alright. My main problem is that as it stands I don’t really do all that much writing.

So that’s what this is for. I want to make that change. I want to write more often. Not think about writing often, I do that enough. I want to write as often as I can, about whatever. I need to just stretch my legs a bit and work out some of the kinks with my style figure out what my voice is. You know, “writer stuff”. I already started this earlier with my "Stuff I Played" post. But I want to do more than just write about video games. So expect more in the future.

So that’s my new year’s resolution, 20 days into 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment