Thursday, February 23, 2012

Updates

Ok, so I’m going to try and revive this blog… again. First things first; updates!

• I removed all of the God awful posts related to DC Comics New 52 line up. This includes my Justice League #1 review, where I gave it a glowing 4/5 as opposed to just saying “It looked nice, not a whole lot happened in it, but it didn't give me cancer or anything.”

• Since my last post, I’ve worked double jobs as a library children’s programing assistant and after school day care worker, before quitting both of those jobs in late 2011 to start working as a children’s therapist.

• I've been on a monster retrogaming kick as of late, no idea rather or not that will actually come up in my posts, but it seems like something that’d be fun to write about…

No comments:

Post a Comment